Want a substantial rack without having to mount it to the wall or bolt it to the floor? Grind’s X Free rack is available as a stand-alone unit or by converting an existing Grind Carson squat stand, this rack's self-stabilizing base means you won't need to damage your home/gym by mounting it to the wall or securing it to the floor.
Made completely in Rahway, New Jersey and features 3x3" 11-gauge steel uprights, 2x3" 11-gauge steel bases with Westside hole spacing and 5/8" bolts and fasteners. Measures 48" x 49" x 92" the unit creates a substantial 30" of inside depth. All orders come with a pair of J-Cups and a pin/pipe safety system.
Please Note: Band Pegs and Safety Spotter Arms should NOT be used with the Grind X Free Rack.
Please note if you own the Grind Squat Stand and want to convert it to a Grind X Free rack, we offer a Conversion Kit with all of the components and hardware you will need. Please call for details. Rack is delivered standard in black, red or Green. Grind offers many custom colors to accommodate your home/gym. Please call for details.
- Manufactured in Rahway, NJ
- 3x3" 11-Gauge Steel, Westside Hole Spacing
- Standard Height: 92.00"
- Standard Footprint: 48" x 92"
- Westside Hole Spacing: 1' through bench and clean pull zone, 2" above and below
- Grind black, Green, or Red textured powder coat.
- Does Not Need to be Bolted to Floor
- Accessories available
- Brand - Grind Fitness Equipment
- Made In USA - Yes
- Color - Black, Red, Green
- Product Weight - 295LB
- Length - 48"
- Width - 49"
- Height - 92"
- Other Product Specs - Includes (1) 43" Beam and (1) 43" Single Skinny Pull-up Bar (can be powder coated or naked)
- Steel Notes - 3x3" 11-Gauge Steel, Westside Hole Spacing
Black, Green/Black, Red/ black